[ad_1] [ad_2] We want to show you the easiest and fastest way to become a DJ and earn some money doing what you love to do! We can use Atomix Virtual DJ, Serato DJ, as well as Traktor. Watch this simple DJ tutorial on how to do a transition between two tracks How to transition […]
[ad_1] [ad_2] BEGINNER DJ LESSON ON A BASS LINE CHOP USING THE X FADE ————- For 1-2-1 skype lessons by Johnathan The DJ Tutor send your info to email@example.com BEGINNER DJ LESSON ON A BASS LINE CHOP USING THE X FADE
[ad_1] [ad_2] BEGINNER DJ LESSON ON USING THE BASS MID AND TOP ON A DJ MIXER BY ELLASKINS THE DJ TUTOR ————————— Track used is Flauschig ” Realize” ————- Timing is the key. 1, a bar is the count of 1,2,3,4 2, A phrase is a section of the track for example the instrumental break, […]
[ad_1] [ad_2] WORLDS FIRST BEGINNER DJ LESSON IN 360 BY ELLASKINS THE DJ TUTOR ———— “When you feel what love has” Lenny Fontana and D Train. KPR162 Nothing in this video is given as legal evidence it is provided for information purposes only WORLDS FIRST BEGINNER DJ LESSON IN 360 BY ELLASKINS THE DJ TUTOR
[ad_1] [ad_2] BEGINNER DJ LESSON ON THE STUDY OF A BAR IN MUSIC ————— ———— Nothing in this video is given as legal evidence it is provided for information purposes only BEGINNER DJ LESSON ON THE STUDY OF A BAR IN MUSIC
[ad_1] [ad_2] BEGINNER DJ LESSON 1 LOOKING AT THE TOP OR HIGH EQ ON A DJ MIXER ——————– … BEGINNER DJ LESSON 1 LOOKING AT THE TOP OR HIGH EQ ON A DJ MIXER
This is the day. The day that we decided that the people of the world were being deprived of a website offering a COMPLETE DJ education which would prepare them for the ACTUAL music industry alive today. All other “learn to dj” courses available online are missing several areas almost all djs will eventually encounter […]
At School4DJs.com our students learn everything there is to know about how to be a great DJ including the following DJ Basics :
– How to select the perfect DJ controller or CDJs for your skill level and budget
– What is the difference between the different CDJS and different DJ Controllers
– Advantages and disadvantages of using Pioneer, Vestax, Numark, Hercules, American DJ, Behringer and others
– How to select the right tracks to mix together
– How to Play, Cue and Stop
– How to use your SYNC button
– Basic Music Theory covering BPM, Key, Pitch and Tempo
– How to use a DJ mixer equalizer
– How to download tracks to use with your DJ software
– Where to find music to DJ
Intermediate DJing Skills
– How to Beatmatch 2 songs
– Dropping in on a one
– More advanced Musical Theory
– How to mix in key with software
– How to mix in key without the software
– Remixes, Mashups, Edits, Reworks, Bootlegs and Original tracks
– How to DJ with a smartphone, tablet, ipod and/or laptop
Advanced DJing Skills
– How to make a Remix, Mashup, Edit, Rework, Bootleg or Original track
– Ableton Live Basics
– Anatomy of an MP3, what to look for and what is the lowest acceptable quality
– How to find other new artist to collaborate with
Resources for Making a Living as a DJ
– How to become a wedding DJ and the skills needed
– How to become a corporate event DJ and the skills needed
– How to become a club DJ and the skills needed
– How to get gigs as the type of DJ you want to be
– How to create SUPERFANS
– How to monetize your fans and your following
– What is Merch and why do I want it
– How to make your DJ Business Cards
– Where to find DJ Contests
– Where to find music you are allowed to remix for FREE
and much much more
School4DJs is a Global Pioneer in Electronic Music Education.
School4DJs is an ever growing COMMUNITY of like-minded DJs, Producers, Musicians, and Sound Designers who all have a need to do much more . than simply listen to the music we love.
As a Music School for both beginner and experienced artists, our mission is to “always inspire and assist our music students in Vancouver to reach their artistic DJ goals“.
Classes are small and intimate, in a one-of-a-kind, hands-on training environment.
Our DJ Instructors are a talented community of musically diverse Vancouver Educators and Vancouver Artists.who have a passion for DJing.
We at school4djs.com are focused on working with like-minded partners to unleash the School4DJs Experience to the whole world of DJs!
We now have a studio in New Westminster with DJs, DJ rentals and other event rentals. Its based on the same idea that created School4DJs Vancouver; digital music technology is only as good as the music you create.
Following this ideology, our online DJ courses stay focused on your musical evolution throughout your time as a student DJ and as part of our Artist community.
Our Curriculum is created in a linear format, but students are allowed to progress at their own speed. Our DJ students are usually motivated by the advancement of their artistic musical creations.